WELCOME

This is a casual documentation of our experiences in our new adventure.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What Day is Today?

“What day is it?"
It's today," squeaked Piglet.
My favorite day," said Pooh.”
A.A. Milne

There are times when my son comes to me and asks, "What day is today?" I marvel at this question. While he would ask this question before, he seems to ask it much less these days. Why? Maybe because he has learned how to read the calendar, or maybe because our schedule is so different than before. Sometimes we "school" on the weekends or sometimes during the week we'll take a day off. Some days, we're learning and we don't even know it. Sometimes it's even hard for me to know what day it is (which is why I'm thankful for my smartphone's calendar and alerts!)


No comments:

Post a Comment