WELCOME

This is a casual documentation of our experiences in our new adventure.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Woefully Behind

Getting My Act Together

Sigh. We have been so busy (or I have been too lazy) to keep up with the blog. I am going to add a few more posts to "catch up". I do this, mostly so I can keep track of what we've done, where we've been, and maybe, figure out where we're going. I like things in order, chronological order. Therefore, I will be post dating two years worth of "catch up" posts so that they fall in order on this blog in chronological order and in the way I want them to. I'll put the current date, I'm writing it, but the post date will be back dated. I don't now how other bloggers do this, but I'm making my own rules. Deal with it.


(written March 16, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment